Friday, March 28, 2014

My Little Helper (SACC#50)

It's time for a new challenge over at Sister Act, where every challenge is ANYTHING GOES. 
So, come on over and share your creativity with us. :)  


Our Sponsor this week is Digi Darla. Thank you so much for sponsoring our challenge. 



I used Digi Darla's Helping with Groceries. I think this little girl is just adorable. She reminds me of my little helpers and most of the young ladies that hang around with my daughters. Couldn't help creating a card for a young helper in my life. 

I colored her up with my Prismacolor pencils and (traced and) cut her out with my Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval dies. Matted her with black cardstock and a Sahara Sand card base. The sentiment is from a My Favorite Things 'Teacher's Pet' and stamped in Versafine Black Onyx ink. I rounded the corners with my 1/4 inch chomper. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Artbymiran Challenge #2 - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas #83 - Photo Inspiration
The Squirrel and the Fox #66 - Inspired by a Book (Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon)
Pattie's Creation Challenge #88 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card, and a sweet image, Alycia! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The bright Prismacolors really pop against the neutral background. It looks grea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious image and positive message! Thanks for sharing this darling card with us in the Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas with your sweet card. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!