Saturday, April 12, 2014

Vroom, vroom. (GD Gig #2)

I am super excited to be joining the CMC Challenge design team today as a guest designer. This is a very talented group, and I am honored to be among them for the week. :)

The challenge theme is ANYTHING GOES and I hope that you will go over and play along with us.


I don't mean to toot my own horn (pun totally intended!!) but I'm loving this card. :) I used Bugaboo's Monster Truck digi stamp colored up with my Copics. I used DCWV's All About Boys paper stack and Stampin' Up Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie cardstock for matting. The card is 5.5 inches square.



For the inside, I mimicked the exterior by using the same layout set differently. Haven't stamped a sentiment yet though I am pretty sure we have a two year old's birthday party coming up in the near future. And if not, I might have to keep it for myself...bummer.

Thank you so much for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Ooh-la-la #153 - For a Child
Crafting by Designs: April - Anything Goes
2 Cute Ink #103 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #111 - All About Travel
Unscripted Sketches #251 - sketch
Inky Impressions #154 - Dots and Stripes
TopTip Tuesday - Cute
Eclectic Ellapu: Pink - One for the Boys
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #30- Anything Goes
Fitztown #30 - Spots and Stripes
WordArt Wednesday #127 - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card! I love how bright and happy it feels. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope you will join us again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little boys card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Design....thank you for your valued support in entering our challenge, without you we would have no challenge.and I do hope you will join us again next week...for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card beautiful coloured and image!
    Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, lovely colours and image. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute card, and fab colours. Thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Great colours. Such a cute truck. Thank you for joining us a Fitztown this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colours and design. great truck image. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute !! Love that image & great colouring to.

    Thanks dor joining our spot & stripes challenge at fiztown

    Tracey GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun card, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card inside & out!
    Thanks for playing at OLLCB this time! I hope you can play in the new challenge that starts tomorrow too!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This little card is so cute love the truck! thanks for being our GDT at CMC Challenges well deserved!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the papers & the bright colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us this week at Word Art Wednesday! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is great! So glad to have you as a guest designer at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!