Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love Bird Mini and Charms

I completed another of Laurel's pocket page mini albums. There are three large pockets to each page and it's so simple to complete!! This pocket page has easily become one of my favorites. This time it's about me and my hubby, Kevin, from the beginning to now. I did leave out the pictures of us at 14...maybe I should put those in? :) This album is not completed but done enough that I have already started on another mini and so I thought it appropriate to post.


And then I got a package from Cindy with all my charms from her August charm swap that she holds monthly on her blog. I have participated twice now and have yet to be disappointed! The charms are always so beautiful and well-made. Lots of love there! Check Cindy and her charm swap out!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch your video on your mini! It looks so cute!! Yay!! I need to get in on that charm swap! I don't know why I haven't. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to try that pocket mini, but have to bind it another way don't have BIA.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!