Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Cottage Garden" Mini Album and Kit

I created this mini album for my mom. I used the latest paper line from Tim Coffey, Cottage Garden. LOVE IT!! The mini's purpose it to hold pictures of my mom's garden and outdoor projects. I would appreciate hearing what you think!

Here's the mini:

 
 
I don't know what the issue is but the rest of the photos are turning sideways and I am now too frustrated to figure it out! :) You can see the rest on YouTube HERE. I will try again to add the pictures later.

Aha!! Got it. :)






Here's the kit available at my zibbet.com shop:






***Not pictured is the SU cardstock die cuts. I cut out every single one I used so that you would have the same thing should you want them and not have the dies. :) So you get them in very vanilla and all the other colors!
***I also used the "wrong" chipboard album. I put a square top note in the kit when I actually used a plain 6x6 square album. I can easily change this out for you! :)

You can see a video HERE.

Have a great day guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful kit Alycia! I don't think you will have any problem selling it!
    Hugs, Regan

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!