Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break!

So we got to spend a few days in Dallas with the "Aunties" and their kidlets. As I was pretty much a single mommy during that time, I didn't get to stay as long as I would have liked.

We did get to go to the Dallas Arboretum, which has never disappointed us. They always have the most amazing displays of flowers (even in the fall).




We got to enjoy some shopping at the mall. And I couldn't resist getting the girls something sparkly.


Yes, that's Flat Stanley. I have been looking forward to this project forever as I have friends overseas but we were only given the week of Spring Break to complete the project so he came to Dallas with us. :)

We had a great time with friends and enjoyed the rest of the week quietly (yeah, right!) at home.

Hope this finds you happy and healthy!!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at your pictures ..the birthday pic...oh my Gosh Alycia......that beautiful cake,layers of color...simply lovely.
    And this flowers are very beautiful. Love the sparkly sandals. ;-))))

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!