Friday, August 1, 2014

Crappy Day (SACC68)



This week Sister Act is offering our randomly selected winner a special prize package. :) 

My grandmother went in for a regular colonoscopy and they ended up perforating her colon. She had to be rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery to repair the damage. She isn't out of the woods yet but is holding steady so far. I plan to send this card in hopes of bringing her some humor. If you are the praying kind, please add her to your list. Thanks. 



This is a set I have used before by Unity Stamp Company. It's so fun and will hopefully bring a smile to my grandmother's face. I used my Prismacolor pencils and Memento Tuxedo Black ink, as well as Real Red cardstock. Easy peasy. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!