Friday, November 21, 2014

Christmas Post


Come on over and join us. :) 

All Dressed Up is our sponsor this week.


Thanks, All Dressed Up!

(They also have a challenge blog that you can check out HERE.)

I used 'Christmas Post'. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. I used my Shapeabilities Label 8 dies to cut my image and mat. The green card stock was from my scrap stash but I think it might be Green Galore from Stampin' Up. I loved how bright it was next to the red and black. Even though the card has both red and green, I don't see this as a 'traditional' Christmas card. A little more updated and modern version of traditional. :) 


The designer paper are from Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly mini deck (red snowflake paper) and Doodlebug's Halloween Parade pad (black polka dot paper). You can't rely tell, and I only succeeded in tearing the paper but I embossed the Doodlebug paper with my Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder. The card base is Neenah Desert Storm card stock. 


The bling-y brads are from my stash and probably one of the first embellishments I have ever bought,  about 10 years ago. :) I added Diamond Stickles to the snowflakes on the image. 


I haven't found the holiday sentiment I wast to use yet, so I will add that later. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This is super adorable, Alycia! I haven't looked in on you for a while, nor seen you at my place, so I thought I would come by! I'm glad to see that you are creating beautiful works of art, as usual! Your coloring is divine! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!