Monday, March 2, 2015

Monster hugs from all of us.



This is my second card featuring our 'Sparkle' 
(our first (of three) 300th Challenge Celebration challenges) challenge over at 
Cupcake Inspirations!! 

I hope you'll come over and join us. 

The cupcake inspiration is SPARKLE!!
You can go straight to the challenge HERE


We are sponsored this week by so many wonderful sponsors!!!



I used Bugaboo's Love Monster digital image. Makes me so happy. I colored them up with my Prismacolor pencils. I used my Shapeabilities heart dies to create a framed window in my card front. I covered it in Christmas Red Stickles to create my Sparkkle. 

The sentiment is from a Your Next Stamp set called Silly Monsters. I inked it up in Versafine Black Onyx ink. 



On the inside, I used another sentiment from the YNS set. 

I just love using the window method to create more layers in the card without adding a lot of paper to the front, know what I mean? It's depth without becoming bulky. :) More views...





I made this card from my Grandmother's birthday on Thursday! She's going to love it and we are all accounted for in the image. :) 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 
Craft Your Passion #251 - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge #192 - Happy Birthday
D.L. Art : March - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights #41 - Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons #96 - Dies and/or Punches
Little Miss Muffet #105 - Birthday Celebration
Art by MiRan #26 - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage #34 - Include a Sentiment
Send a Smile $ Kids - Diecuts and/or Punches
One Stitch at a Time #231 - Anything Goes w/ Birthday
Penny's Challenge #216 - Lots of Layers
The Paper Shelter #192 - Make It Digital
WordArt Wednesday #172 - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Birthday w/ Opt. Masculine
Fun Friday Challenge #77 - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - More than 1 Layer
Brown Sugar #135 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #268 - Use Your Dies and/or Punches
Creative Fingers #69 - Anything Goes

23 comments:

  1. A brilliant card and thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord these are cute!!!! I love those little monsters!! So colorful too! Thanks for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Enjoy your week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card...love all the different monsters peeking through! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and using our topping too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute You did a great job on coloring these monsters. I love the colors and you have now inspired me to want that digi!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too too fun, Alycia! Love those monsters peaking out of the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant monster card. Love the heart and colours. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very creative!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous window card Alycia, a great sparkling heart with such cute little monsters with great colouring!!

    Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Those little monsters are too cute! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely funny creation!
    Thanks for playing at Scrapper's Delights Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that cute image and the way you colored them up! Thanks for playing in Craft Your Passion challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a super card with your cut-out front, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I seriously love this card, so clever and I love that it's layered without the bulk. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE what you have done for this card! The monsters peeking out is just fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the image, so cute. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL, sure she loved it, such a fun image and cool card :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  18. cuteeeee... Thank you for playing along with us at Art by Mi Ran challenge #26.. hope to see you again in the next challenge.. good luck at the draw.. ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card, thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another cute card! And a great window idea too! Fabulous coloring!

    Thanks for joining us at our CAS challenge at Scribbles Designs....hope you will join us at our next challenge!

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it. Nice coloring technique you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. awww what a great idea, I love the design of this! thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw! how wonderful, love the brightness and cheery nature of this. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!