Monday, June 10, 2013

Meg's Mini Album

My BBF just graduated nursing school last month! Woot woot, for Megan! I am so very proud of her and I wanted to make her a mini album to keep all those special things that she has or will collect over her time as a nurse. We all need a happy place and hope that that is what I have created for her. I do remember from the work place, getting those random pictures and thinking, "I love it but where to keep/display it?" That was the job I was giving to this gift. Now, whatever she decides to do with it is completely okay with me but we've got to start with a plan, right?

I used My Mind's Eye (MME) The Sweetest Thing paper collection and the 'Lavender' papers and embellishments from within that collection. All edges are inked with Brushed Corduroy distress ink. I used Kathy Orta's Build-a-Page mini album. Love it! So many ways to customize. You can see the video HERE.









Couldn't be more proud of her. Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

(Thanks for letting me watch you go through this journey, Megan. I love you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!