Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Haul from Regan's Swap

I participated in Regan's (her blog or YT: Emora Designs) swivel clasp charm swap. This was a first swap for Regan and she did AWESOME. You must check her out.

I think I dropped the ball a little bit on this one. The charms I received were bigger and more elaborate then mine own so I will know for next time, ladies!! I won't let you down again! :)

My first charms was made with pink beads that I thought were beautiful with the "bronze" color of the swivel clasp. I alcohol inked my findings with Rust, Espresso, and Raisin. I haven't used alcohol inks in a while and forgot how much fun (and easy) they can be.

The second charm is one of my favorites. I refer to it as a "monogram charm"; you can personalize this charm with an initial or small piece of designer paper. And it can stand alone without embellishment as well.

Here's the picture (mine are the two little ones in the upper middle):

 Thanks to all the ladies that participated in my group. I couldn't be happier with the results!!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I thought the same thing... that I must not have understood my own swap! LOL You're right though, it's everyones own interpretation! I think that is what made it so fun! I may have to step up my own game to come close to some of these other ladies! I am glad you had a good time! Thank you for participating! Let me know if you want to do December! BTW - I have been buying my beads from mostly wal-mart and sometimes Joanns and Michaels! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!