Saturday, November 6, 2010

Whimsy Album

 I made this "Whimsy" mini album using a kit from Making Memories. I love the fun papers and had a great time putting it together. I used #6 coin envelopes as my pages. I inked all the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink.

Prima flowers, ribbon and tulle, working frame with pull tab

Three different-sized tags for photos or journaling with a large tag in the pocket; large space for photo

Petal pocket with magnetic closure and journaling/photo insert with large tag in the pocket; pocket page with two smaller tags and acetate tag with orange felt flower

Large space for journaling or photo with large tag in the pocket; three tags using Tim Holtz "Elegant Labels" die

Small pocket created with a strip of DP and two journaling spot/photo mats with large tag in the pocket; border pocket and two more tags for journaling or photos

Large space for journaling or photo in a tri-fold with ribbon closure and a large tag in the pocket; "invisible" pocket with accordion fold tag with four spaces for small photos or journaling

Scalloped envelope die (by Stampin' Up) with a journaling spot and a large tag in the pocket

I was able to create two of these; one for myself and one to sell, maybe?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!