Thursday, December 16, 2010

Regan's Gift

Regan and I decided to swap swivel clasps and I just opened hers. It's very beautiful and no words will do it justice. My pictures don't do it justice either but I must try. :)

She added beaded charms, including beads that are "crackled", fuzzy (the light pink one), crackled, and crystal. She used lots of buttons and tulle...love them! Regan UTEEd (I think) a flower and put an eyelet through the center, making it a charm. How cool is that? She added a key, locket, and journey (Tim Holtz) charms. The fragment charms have my girls names and their meanings on them; so sweet!!

I love it, Regan. I absolutely love it. It's going on the tree and when we take it down I will have to decide where to display it then. I am already planning a very special mini for this but I have a feeling that it will take awhile to get this mini completed. It needs to be super special to carry off this swivel clasp! :)

I have to add that she filled my box with goodies! Prima, and paper, and charms, oh my!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you love it! I had a wonderful time creating the charm for you and putting your package together! Enjoy! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Regan

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!