Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MIA

So, I have had the holidays that just wouldn't go away...in the best possible way, of course! After all the hub-bub of the actual holidays, I have had guests until early January and it's taken until now to really get back into the swing of things.

As soon as I would get some momentum, something would stop me. For example, my husband got into an accident (everyone is OK) and so started the insurance (which has actually been SO easy; go Progressive!) and rental car stuff. Then I had to spend two different days while my kids were in school, and usually the time I would spend on crafting and such, at the dealership getting a new set of keys because mine were lost over the holidays. (That's a WHOLE other stressful story!)

Anyhoo, I feel the momentum picking back up and the swing gaining some speed so I am feeling better. :) I have some new kits that will soon be up and some projects that are close to completion to share as well.

Thanks for hanging in with me. I truly appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!