Saturday, January 29, 2011

IRL

So I am the lucky winner of two nights with Regan (of Emora Designs) and her family because I happen to be pretty much in the middle of where they were coming from and where they were going. Woo-hoo! Though there was no crafting to be done (GASP!!), we had a great time just hanging out. :) There were four little girls to look after but lucky for us, everyone got along.

AND, the icing on the cake? Mari (of YT: mnc512) got to join us for the day! So let me rephrase that: there were 6 little girls to look after but lucky for us, everyone got along! :)

Here's the photographic evidence:



 If we look tired, it's because we are! You try chasing after 6 kids all day! Plus, what you don't see is two or three of them breaking down in the floor in front of us. :)

Dearest Regan and Mari (and their families) - Thank you so much for spending the day with me! I had a great time and I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship! Love, Alycia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!