Friday, May 10, 2013

"Lovely" Mini Album

I created this mini for my mother-in-law, Trisha, for Mother's Day. Trisha gave me these papers, My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 3 Ruby collection, for Christmas. I have been struggling with my creative mojo and just getting this 6x6 paper pad started the juices flowing. I thought it only fitting that I create something for her using the papers.


  






I used Lisa's coin envelope tutorial. It was very easy to follow and a quick mini to get finished. I like minis like this because all the pages are the same, making all the measurements the same. :)

I cut the tags and word "Lovely" from my Lovely Floral Cricut cartridge. The large shipping tags are cut from Tim Holtz's Sizzix die Tag and Bookplates.

I am really happy with how it turned out. And I really think that Trisha will like it! If you would like to see the mini album in its entirety, check out the video HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!