Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day Mini

This mini is more functional than fun, though its fun too. I made this for my mom who is an avid card maker. I saw this stamp set on tshernjpan YouTube video and knew immediately I had to have it. The set is Papertrey Ink's Desktop File. I used the left over scraps from my mother-in-law's mini (see previous blog). I glued all the strips down and then cut the paper to size. I inked the edges with Black Soot Distress ink and the images are stamped with Stampin' Up black ink. The pages are index cards and I used an entire package. You can see the mini in its entirety HERE.




I was thinking that I might check into the PTI's Angel Policy and see about offering this book in my Zibbet shop. What do you think? I know a couple of crafting friends who will be receiving one for their special day but I thought it would be fun for others to have excess if you can't get the stamp set yourself. Let me know what you think about that idea.

Thanks so much for your time! See you soon. (Oh, and I'm on FaceBook now, Happy Chick Designs LLC)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!