Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Mini 2013

I made these minis for some extra special friends in my YT world that have really stood by me through the last 2 years. I've had some difficulty and I know that no matter how much time has passed, I can call (or text more likely) either one of these ladies and it's like not a day has passed. 

Some of the materials used are DCWV's Sunday Afternoon Stack, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink, and kraft cardstock. I used a file folder tutorial from Michelle at ThePaperAddiction. I kept these simple because I want the ladies to be able to add their beautiful touches and really make it their own. I was able to create two full mini albums and then a "mini" mini album with the scraps left over. I still have HALF of the stack left! :) You can see the VIDEO HERE.

Summer Mini 1:


Summer Mini 2:

Summer Mini 3:


Don't know yet what I will be doing with the little one yet but I'm sure I'll find something.

Hope this finds you happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!