Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer Mini #3 Update

So I was talking with my mom today and discovered that our family friend's daughter is graduating tomorrow. So the summer mini has turned into graduation mini.


I added a sticker with a quote from Thoreau that came in a school quote sticker pack I got at Michaels when I first started making minis about 4ish years ago. I backed it on Stampin' Up's Basic Gray cardstock and popped it up on dimensionals.

Then I added one of my favorite embellishments, the mini binder clip. I put both the Michaels charms (purchased at the same time as the sticker pack) on the same jump ring and attached it to the clip. She can move this around and possibly use it to add her on memorabilia to the book.


Hope this finds you happy and healthy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!