I did, however, paint and distress the letters for the title. Still not sure if I like them. First I covered them in a custom orange I mixed from acrylic paints. That was too bright and didn't match like I wanted in to. So I added brown paint with my finger in small swipes. They still needed something so I repeated the step with Antique Gold Rub'N'Buff. Wiped off as much as I could and there is the final product.
I also created the title layers with some left over Stampin' Up Simply Stampin' Kit (that I have no idea what the name was) scraps. Roughed them up a little by carefully crumpling and then smoothing out. I also only adhered them in the center so that the ends would stand up from the cover a bit. I punched five ovals from kraft cardstock, along with one from the scraps of design paper and glued them together, creating a little dimension.
I inked the hole reinforcers (came with the kit) with Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Inks.
Thanks for stopping in! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.