Friday, June 7, 2013

Girls' Summer Mini - Before

It's our first official day of summer!! Woo-hoo!!

Let's start with the mini album I was inspired by; THANK YOU, Shelly at YT: Shelly Bailey. She created a summer mini for her daughter and made it even more fun by adding a jar full of summer fun to document. I loved the idea and went ahead, creating my own. Now mine is bigger than hers as I have three kiddos that need real estate in this book. But the idea is the same. This is the "before" post. The mini has just been bare bones waiting for the summer to begin. And today, it begins.












I used Kathy Orta's Retro-Fitted Mini Album tutorial. That is one talented lady!

We can't wait to fill this mini up with our summer adventures. I will be back with the "after" when school resumes. I'm sure it will fly by. :)

Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!