Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Another Hot Chick...

This is the complete opposite of this HOT CHICK. :) And can I just update you by saying that Husband totally got me by saying that his assistant opened his mail. I nearly died and definitely turned 7 shades of red. He was joking (thank goodness) but he still got me good there for a few minutes.

This is a From the Heart digi stamp, Birthday Candle Birdbrain and I love it. It comes with 16 sentiments! SIXTEEN!!

I colored her up with my, wait for it...Prismacolor Pencils. Surprised? :) I matted the image on Stampin' Up Green Galore cardstock and rounded the corners with my 1/4 inch corner rounder. I used DCWV's The Birthday Wishes Stack. All of the papers are smooth and some are iridescent (the green chevron I used for example). On the inside, I used my Nestabilities to scallop the edges around my sentiment and then used the same papers in a different arrangement. My card base is Kraft cardstock. 


Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #218 - Lady in Red (Hopefully, you get my sense of humor. :))

17 comments:

  1. Funny story! The card is cute; I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I Think I Would Have SlappedHim For Pulling Your Leg Loll. Fab Card And Yes I Get Your Fence Of Humour. Thanks For Sharing At Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny story! :). Thanks for joining Sunshine Mail Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Alycia! Love this! And great coloring with those pencils! I did assume marker! I was going to get this same digi but opted for another Birdbrain one. I may have to go back and get this one too. I didn't know it had so many sentiments! So colorful and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alycia, Oh what a fab story..lol...no wonder your face turned red....

    Your card is brilliant, love all the papers to, such great colours....
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card with a funny story. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your project with us Alycia! Your card is so colorful and HAPPY! The plaid DP really pulls all the colors together and amazingly makes it tilt to masculine. Nicely done indeed!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create: #59 ATG Challenge [with optional "Nat'l RAK Day" theme]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfull card, cute image & love your cheerful design!

    Good to see you join us for the CAGI Challenge, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love your coloring and the DP you chose! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge and look forward to seeing more of your creations soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card...thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooohhh - Fun card! Great colors, fun papers and great coloring - Love the coordinating inside too!! Thanks for joining the From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Love everything about it. The colors are fab and really like how you finished the inside too. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute Alycia!! Love the bright colors and I love seeing Birdbrain in different colors. You did a fabulous job with this weeks skeech. Thank you for joining us for Sketch 54 at FTH. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that is so cute! Love the image and the great sentiment and the dp you used. Fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so adorable!! cute image :) thanks for joining penny s challenge this week :) steph DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely bright card. Thanks for joining Fab n Funky. Kx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!