Monday, February 24, 2014

Make-a-Card Monday: Something New

Since there are so many 'Something New" 's happening in the lives of my friends and family that I think a series is in order. The first on the list is...

A new pregnancy:


This is a stamp I found at Unity. Love it. Simple and perfect. I stamped it in Stampin' Up's Real Red ink and tied a baby pink (can you guess what my guess for gender is?) ribbon around the whole front. I meant to Glossy Accent the hearts but I guess I failed to do so.

Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this challenge into

The Crazy Challenge #165 - Red and White (+1 color)

13 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and pretty !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my WORD, it's an ultrasound stamp! That's so cool!! Really love your card : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me so long (way back) to figure out what this stamp was all about. You've made a perfect card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I found you through Unity's Friends with Flair.
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is brilliant...wow!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is cute! Perfect for an expecting mother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. Here is another image I may need!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. Another goodie. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!