Friday, May 16, 2014

You're Outta This World! (SACC57)


This week Deasy Designs is generously sponsoring our challenge.


Thank you so much for your support!


The team got to play with Space Adventure and I have the perfect need for these images! My girls have tons of birthday parties in the next few weeks, and I know that I will be getting some great use from this set. :) Here's the first card I've created...(forgive me, I'm feeling a bit rusty after not crafting for three weeks. :))


I used the Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit Club for May because it went perfectly with the Deasy digis. I colored up all my images with my Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out. That's it. :) 


On the inside, I used the leftover scraps and added my sentiment. I will have the girls write in white crayon or pen for the greeting. They'll love that. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stampavie and More #211 - Boys
Aud Sentiments #106 - For a Child 
A Creative Romance - One for the Boys
Craftin' Desert Divas #31 - Puns!
A Song in Your He(ART) #7 - 'Let's Hear It For The Boy'
Wags N Whiskers #129 - One for the Boys
Digi Stamps 4 Joy #92 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #18 - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #18 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley #81 - Anything Goes
Ditzie Digi Design #3 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: May - Anything Goes
Just Inspirational - Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesday #132 - Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. fab and great card Alycia.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blast off! Another great card. Thank you for dropping in to visit us at Word Art Wednesday today with this beautiful art. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love all of the bright and cheery colors! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun kids birthday card! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colours! What a fab card, thanks for joining us at just inspirational challenges. - Sonia w DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic boys card thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the heart.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great kid birthday card. Thanks for joining us at DigiStamps4Joy for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fun card, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for joining us at jic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I'm late popping in! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Aud Sentiments this week. Fabulous boy's card, great images and sentiments.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab and fun. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhhhh such a cute card! Totally adore the great layout you have used and the colors! So perfect.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at A Song in your He{art}. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great kids card! I love all of those fun bright colours and that sentiment is so perfect for it. Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Digistamps4Joy! Good luck and we hope to see you again.
    ♥ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous card! I love the space theme! fab! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge for May at Crafting by Designs! Hope to see you for our next one starting on the 4th of June!! Mo dt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!