Sunday, June 8, 2014

Celebrate with Fire (CIC264)



Come join us at Cupcake Inspirations for our new challenge!

Fresh Brewed Designs is sponsoring our challenge this week.

They are offering digital images to our randomly chosen winner. Wow!





Thank you so much, Fresh Brewed Designs!

This week our challenge is to use CORAL, POOL, AND BANANA.

Graduation Cupcakes by The Clever Little Cupcake Company


I couldn't find any coloring mediums in my stash that matched the challenge colors as well as I would've liked but I did my best. I finally settled on simple Prismacolor pencil coloring. No fancy shading either; I'm sure you're all surprised. :) All of the colored cardstock is from my scrap bin (Can I get YEA for using up scraps?) and so I don't know the colors or manufacturers. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Warm Words set and inked in Tempting Turquoise. I used my oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities dies. Had to do a little hand cutting because I wanted my layers closer together than the dies were allowing. :)

Simple card today. This card will probably be from my kids to someone special for Fourth of July or a birthday. We'll see.

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stampin' Royals June Linky Party - Anything Goes**

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for joining the Stampin Royals Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alycia, love the CAS style and all those colors against the kraft card! Have a great weekend. Hugs! Nance

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!