Tuesday, July 22, 2014

More teeny tiny hellos...

Another project using Doodle Pantry's Summer Suits. :)

Most of you know by now (if you have followed me any length of time) that I love the color RAINBOW. Yes, to me, rainbow is a color. :)



I colored my image with my Prismacolor pencils and added the sequins at my FIVE year old's suggestion. (A crafter in the making? For sure.) The rings on the bottoms are colored in with my silver gel pen. The card base and smaller mat are Sahara Sand and the yellow chevron designer paper is from DCWV's Sunday Afternoon paper pad. I cut the sentiment on an angle with my Stampin' Up oval punch. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs: July - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp #14 - Sketch and/or Photo Inspiration
Stampin' Royals Linky Party: July - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy #22 - Summertime
Crafting Station Challenge - Summer

1 comment:

  1. Hallo, das gefällt mir, einfach klasse
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!