Sunday, October 26, 2014

Celebrate You!!


It's time for another challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations!! 
I hope you'll come over and join us. 

We are sponsored this week by 2 Cute Ink !


2 Cute Ink is generously providing a prize of 2 digis to our randomly chosen winner.

Thanks so much for sponsoring our challenge, 2 Cute Ink!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  

Here is this week's cupcake.




I used this cute image that was a freebie when 2 Cute Ink was celebrating their 500 FB likes, I think. :) I don't remember exactly what we were celebrating but we were celebrating all the same! 

I used my Nestabilities circle and scalloped circles dies for my main image. 


The card stock is an unknown green from my stash (Green Galore, maybe?) and Real Red. I embossed the green panel with my Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder. The card base is Basic Black. Added some twine around the panels and then dicided it needed a little bling. The rhinestones are from the Target dollar spot.  


On the inside, I layered more of the card stock and used my Stampin' Up 'Celebrate' set in Real Red ink. This will probably end up a birthday card but it doesn't have to be. 


Thank you for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!