Thursday, November 7, 2013

Marion Smith Designs are Available in my Zibbet Shop!!!

I am beyond thrilled to announce that my Zibbet shop now carries Marion Smith Designs NEW paper lines "Mad Tea Party" and "Nirvana". I have enjoyed watching Marion (and Garett!!) create and have been working with her products myself for a very long time. I am so excited to be able to help her in her new venture of launching her own line. 

Her papers are luscious and so detailed that I still find fun, hidden, little details every time I look at them. She created the Mad Tea Party papers with her daughter in mind and I think, with two girls myself, I feel a special affinity for that line. Her papers included gorgeous ephemera pieces, as well as florals, graphics, small, and large prints. She really does include a little of everything.

Marion Smith Designs - Mad Tea Party line:


Tea Party Stamp Set
Curious Stamp Set








Marion Smith Designs Nirvana line:









Typo Stamp Set
Flying High Stamp Set

Please go check out my shop and her products!!

Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!