Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Teacher Treats

I made these treat boxes full of goodies for the girls' teachers. I colored My Style Stamps "Little Pumpkin" up to look like each of my daughters. I cut out two of the Sizzix 'House, Spooky' die cuts and layered them with pop dots. I embossed "Happy Halloween" (also from the 'Little Pumpkin" stamp set) with Stampin' Up white embossing powder. I added white enamel accents and Stickles (leaf, shirt, and patches on the jeans) for a few more details.


I'm sorry the pictures are so bad. It has been raining here for DAYS so they were taken indoors. Made for a very wet Halloween (and really no good pictures) but we survived.

Thanks for looking. Hope this finds you happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!