Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Make-a-Card Monday: SSS October Kit Club Cards

I get the Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit and, lately, I have been having trouble "killing" it. "Killing" a kit means using up all the products provided. Really, I shouldn't be having any problem with this because the kits seem to be made for me but with everything going on in life, I have fallen behind. Anyhoo, I finally killed the October kit! Here are the cards I created.


 








These cards I CASEd (copy and share everything) from the design team idea sheet that comes with the kit. As soon as I get my kit open, I turn this sheet over and don't look at it until I've created a couple, three cards on my own because I get their gorgeous cards stuck in my head and then that's all I want to make. :)




Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy. :)

Included in the kit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!