Monday, October 7, 2013

Make-a-Card Monday: Fall

Seeing as it's now well into fall (Can you feel it in the air? Yeah, me neither.), I am finally getting all the fall card ideas out of my head and into production.

For this card, I used SU's Basket of Fun (retired) again. Love it. I used the basket this time with the apples. Coloring the basket is a touch more difficult then the pail but it's a cool look when complete. The sentiment is from a clear set that I don't have the packaged for any longer. I thought it was perfectly simple to go with my apples. And I love the sentiment inside as well, Happy Everything. Kept it super simple. Makes me happy. The card front was attached to my card base of Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip with pop dots.




Using most of the same supplies as the card above, I did change the apples to leaves and used a masking technique to create an overflow. I really like how it turned out. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and Copic markers. The sentiments (inside and out) were stamped with Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip ink. The leaves on the inside are stamped in the *old* Earth Element family of SU inks; Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Garden Green, and Close to Cocoa.



 


This card uses a stamp set form Paper Smooches, Hot Concoctions. I love this set, maybe because I like my coffee beverages. Or as Husband says, my dessert coffee. :) Simply stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Copic markers. The inside image is stamped in SU Elegant Eggplant. They were then attached to a Elegant Eggplant card base. Couldn't resist adding Stickles to the whipped cream. :)




I used the Little Pumpkin set by My Style Stamps for this card. Nicole has a great line of stamps and I have enjoyed playing with them. I created this card for my darling goddaughter. :) I colored my image with my Copic markers and added SU Tempting Turquoise clouds and a sweet little bow with ribbon from my stash. The inside sentiment was stamped using SU Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, and Ruby Red. Added Stickles to the clouds for a little *something*.




Thanks for looking. Hope this finds you happy and healthy!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!