Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"Mini" Rainbow Mini Album

The popularity of my Rainbow Mini has inspired me to create a smaller, simpler version. This version measures 5 by 7 inches and is bound with 1 inch silver O-wires.




Here are the inside pages with the last page showing an example of what the page will look like with a 4 by 6 picture.

Inside front cover and first page





Back page and inside of back cover
Example of the space a picture would take up
Personalizing the cover and a card will also be included in the purchase of this mini album.




You can find this "Mini" Rainbow Mini Album in my Zibbet store. The link is in the top bar. HERE is the video if you would like to see it in "person". :)

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!