Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So, I believe that if I actually put my resolutions in writing (and send them into the world wide web) that I'm more likely to follow through with them. :) And here they are, in no particular order...

*Make-A-Card Monday post, every Monday
*Run at least 3 times, and attend 1 strength class, a week
*Join a design team (hopefully, one will want me :))
*Take every opportunity to be a guest designer whenever it arises
*Attend a monthly girls' night out
*Kill the Simon Says Stamp Monthly Card Kit by the last day of the month
*Send the cards I make to the people I make them for
*Focus and work on not getting overwhelmed (How do you eat a whale? One bite at a time.)
*Volunteer at the kids' school as often as possible but know when to say "no" too
*Complete the Dallas Half Marathon (hopefully, with some family and friends there too)

I would love to know what your resolutions are. Please share. :)

Going to go see if the New Year's Panda brought us anything. Do you have a New Year's Panda?

Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!