Saturday, January 11, 2014

Something New?

So, I have a mommy friend who just got her "mommy makeover" (lucky ducky) and so I made her this card...


So, you've probably guessed the 'Something New' that we are celebrating are new boobies!! Hee, hee. That makes me laugh.

I used a set from There She Goes Stamps that is appropriately named, Nice Rack. I stamped the moose in Versamark and embossed him with Stampin' Up black embossing powder. I cut out my image with my Nestabilities circle dies and layered them up with popdots. I added some ribbon from We R Memory Keepers 'Sew Ribbon - Grey'. The cardstock is all from SU as well. Their neutrals are just great.

I kept the inside simple with another image of the moose. I really think she will get a kick out of this. :)


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sunday Stamps #66 (Missed the challenge but thought you might be interested anyway.)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Let's Celebrate
Heck of a Challenge - Something New
MilkCoffee Challenges - Celebrations
Gem of a Challenge #110 - Something New
A Creative Romance - Something New
The Paper Girls #47 - "Wishful Thinking" (Haven't we all wished for new boobs at some point?)
Inky Impressions - Something New
Divas By Design - Let's Celebrate
Fab N Funky #198 - Let's Celebrate
One Sweet Challenge: January - Black and White (and Gray)

I had an extra image so I threw this card together with the supplies I was already playing with. I used another of the sentiments..."Moosing you." Man, that's adorable. TSG had the cutest stamps.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS #29 - Die Cuts
Pile It On #1 - Just Because
Freshly Made Sketches #118


Thank you for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

16 comments:

  1. You are a challenge Queen, my girl!! I love your second accidental card as moosch as your first intentional one!! And picture me howling at the new boobies and The Rack card to celebrate! It's a good thing you don't live nearby. We'd be in big trouble all the time! Enjoy the weekend! And congrats to your mommy friend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, D, I feel the same way about the big trouble we would get into if we were closer. :)

      Delete
  2. Fun use of the silhouette - your friend will laugh I am sure! Thanks for playing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee!!! Cute card - Thanks for joining us at Paper Girls Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards - so fun!! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Alycia! I love that moose! Great sentiments! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just made me laugh! Too cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo funny! Great simple and modern cards. Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are cute cards. Love the CAS look. Thank you for playing along with One Sweet Challenge "Black and White". We wish you good luck and hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, such fun, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card and a great design. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a terrific card...made me chuckle. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Masculine card, the silhouettes look cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card, your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! bet she loved the card. Thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Thanks for joining in our "Let's Celebrate" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!