Friday, January 31, 2014

Something New - Home Edition

My brother-in-law just moved into his new downtown condo. He has been looking so forward to this and Husband and I couldn't be happier for him. For the occasion, and so the first pieces of mail he gets are not all bills and junk, I made him this card.



I used a Stampin' Up set Right at Home for all my images with the exception of the heart on the interior which is Simon Says Stamp. I stamped the chair in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored Primsacolor pencils. Isn't it CUTE?!?! I can hardly stand it.

My card base is kraft and I used SU Real Red and Basic Black cardstock. I glossy-accented the television screen though you can't really tell in the picture.


For the inside, I stamped the same image in Versamark and used a sentiment from the set in Versafine over the top. The hearts (from SSS) are in Real Red ink.

Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Less is More # 156
613 Avenue Create #56 - Anything Goes
Created with Love #74 - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a great card. I love the CAS of it. And that cute image is fab! Thanks for joining us this week at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT.
    www.ladybustampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at the house of 613 Ave Create challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too adorable! Love that image and how you did the inside!

    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and the design is perfect !!! Love that image !! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!