Friday, July 12, 2013

10 Years of Marriage

I have been married 10 years (exactly - 4:00 pm is when the ceremony started) today and can I just say that my marriage is like a fine wine; it has only gotten better with age. I can honestly say that I have never been happier. I keep thinking back to that day and, as happy and excited as I was, it's tenfold now.

With three children keeping us busy, you might think that it would get hard and sometimes it is. But a marriage is a job that you have to wake every morning and decide to do. It's a very active, tiring, and hard job and worth every single thing you put into it.

I cannot wait to see what the next 10 years hold for us. We are in such an awesome time of life and every day there is something new, especially with three little ones running around and growing up.

Here's to us, Husband! And the next 50 years!


Hope this finds you happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!