Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kim's Hospitality Gift

You first saw this mini in my retreat post but I thought I would give you a better look. This is a really cool mini designed by the uber-talented PaperCrafter45. I don't even know her name (Sock Monkey?) as she does silent videos but I have loved every video she's put out there and this "Skinny Mini" tutorial did not disappoint.

I used K & Company's Wild Saffron paper and kraft cardstock. Ribbon is from my stash. Border punch is Stampin' Up's scallop border punch.

The front cover with the ribbon untied.

 Opens to a pocket page on the right and a page with a flap on the left.

Same as above but with the flap open.

Next page(s) have vertical flaps that lift up.

Same as above but with flaps open.

Next page(s) have another pocket page on the left and the inside of the back cover.

Back cover. *Note: don't use ribbon that thick. Stick with the thin width.

Front with ribbon tied. I couldn't for the life of me get that ribbon to "face" the right way!

Thanks again, Kim, for inviting me and letting me crash at your place! Good times were had. :)

Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute little keepsake. Please show me how to make one like this.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!