Monday, July 22, 2013

Art Journaling

I have been trying to start my art journal forever. Okay, so only a couple months but it feels like forever. I see all these A-MAZE-ING art journal pages on the world wide web and all I can think is that my work will never look like that. And, of course, it will never look like that if I never start. :)

I have decided to compose an ongoing "art journal creative prompt" list. Words, quotes, that sort of thing to help get the ideas following. And though I would hate this, I think I might need to NOT look at others' art journal pages for a time. Just until I get my own going.

How do you spark your creativity?

What are some of your favorite quotes? Words? Bible verses?

Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!