Monday, July 8, 2013

Takes me back...

Anyone else remember these plastic beads? That you create a pattern or whatever then melt them together with the iron? Anyone?

I can remember my friends and I creating with these when I was just a bit older than my girls. Can't believe (or maybe I can) that they've lasted this long. They are a fairly quick project as well, believe it or not. I thought I was going to regret making this purchase but it really keeps them busy for thirty minutes and they end with something they are very proud of. I even joined in the first day we did them (there have been many days since these photos were taken a week ago) and revisited childhood. 





Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!