Friday, July 26, 2013

And another birthday...last one, maybe. For awhile.

Happy Birthday, Charlie!!!

This is a little late as Charlie's birthday was July 15th but I hope it makes him happy none-the-less. I mean what's a birthday if not stretched out for a couples days (weeks)? So I made little him a mini book for his first birthday. Technically, I should say, it's for his mom. :)




Again, I used the amazingly colorful DCWV's Celebration stack. I tried to stick with the more neutral colors to create more of a "boy" version, as opposed to my last post of the "girl" version. But like I said, it's mostly for Mom and so I didn't try too hard. Again, I used kraft cardstock and a tutorial by Chandra at YT: SuperHappyScrapper. Love this mini!






Happy first birthday, Charlie! Wish we could have been there to celebrate but hopefully we will see you soon. :)

Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing mini!! I LOVE IT!! I have yet to make one of these, but it is on my crafty to-do list. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I am now following you as well.
    Have a happy, crafty day!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!