Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Project Organization Post #1

So I have been trying to get my craft area organized for AGES now. Always an uphill battle, right?

I decided to start small after seeing krussellstudio's YouTube video. I love the simplicity of this mini and was able to make my own in a couple of afternoons.

I used a paper pad that I have been hoarding forever called Whirly Bird by My Mind's Eye. Love this paper. The colors are fantastic and it made a fun, colorful book for my dies. All I did was fold my 12 x 12 papers in half and sandwiched a piece of kraft paper in between for a little extra support.





More hoarding confessions? Those Stampin' Up jumbo brads. They stopped selling them (WHY????) and I love them.


I used my felt letters for the title and I found that I had run out of the letter e. So I made one from a c and a piece that tore off another when I was too rough with it. It looks okay. If this was a gift for someone then I would have figured out something else to use but since this is for my personal use, and just for my dies to boot, they'll work just fine. I lightly brushed over the felt with my Walnut Stain distress ink.


With my scraps, I created this card (x4). I had little slivers of paper left from trying to get that perfect sized page and together, with some tulle and Walnut Stain distress ink, they make an adorable (and easy) card.


Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!