Monday, July 1, 2013

Kill the Paper Pack Challenge

Laura (at YT: Lauraluvslace) is hosting a challenge on her channel that's sole purpose is to use a paper pack (or kit). I love this idea!! As a former paper hoarder, I have decided that life is too short not to use those gorgeous papers. Here's a look at that stash that I have to choose from...



And that's not the only place...



Yes, that's under my desk as well. Yikes! "Hello, my name is Alycia, and I hoard paper." Well, not anymore!

Head over to Laura's YouTube to check out all the details. I hope you will join me. I will not be able to participate in the "real" challenge, as I will not be at home to scrap during most of it, but I'm looking forward to doing it anyway. I'll just be a couple of weeks behind. Thanks, Laura, for this awesome idea and chance to slim down the collection.

I hope this finds you happy and healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!