Friday, March 21, 2014

Look out, World!! (SACC#49)

It's time for a new challenge over at Sister Act, where every challenge is ANYTHING GOES. 
So, come on over and share your creativity with us. :)  


Our Sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Characters. Thank you so much for sponsoring our challenge. 


 I used Pure Innocence - Graduation Girl colored with Copics. The die cuts are Shapeabilities (that I have had forever and have never used...GASP). My banner is from a Stampin' Up punch. All the paper is from Echo Park's Cut and Paste collection with the exception of the base layer which is Sahara Sand. 


For the inside, I used Stampin' Up's Celebrate Everything and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Versafine Black Onyx ink. 

Thank you for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. :) 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Hobby Cutz #39 - Shaped Card
Artistic Inspiration #83 - For the Kids
Pumpkin Spice #63 - Anything Goes
Oldie But Goodie #18 - Bunting (The dies have been in my possession for years, and this is the first use.)
Addicted to Stamps #87 - Make Your Mark
Lexi's Creations #112 - Use Your Punches and Dies

7 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! I like how you colored the gown blue, I don't know why my first instinct is to color it black. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Alycia! Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz Challenges this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring. Great card. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fab colouring and well put together, fitting for our challenge over on artistic inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great graduation card! I love the shape. I'm right there with you having things I haven't used yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A darling graduation card! I love her blue gown and the bunting (glad you got to use it). Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card love how you coloured her gown. Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!