Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wait a second...

...this is my song.



This is my first time playing with my new Saturated Canary images though I have been coveting them for a LONG time. I just never thought I could do them justice. Still don't know that I did her justice...:) 

I used an American Craft 6 by 6 pad called 'Hip Hip Hooray' that I got at Tuesday Morning a few weeks ago. My card base is Neenah Desert Storm. I colored my image with my Copic markers. Had to dust those babies off. :) The ribbon is twill and doesn't have a name associated with it. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mojo Monday # 334 - Sketch (I used a bow instead of a circle.)
Pinspirational #96 - 'Movie' : The Breakfast Club
Moving Along with the Times - 4 Things that begin with 'L' : Lively (music), Little Lady, and Listening

11 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors you have used! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, I hope you will join us again soon.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing creation!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful image Alycia, and you've coloured her so beautifully! I love the fab sentiment and the bright and cheery papers… the music ribbon is very cool !! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet, Love the bright colours you have gone for. Thanks for playing along with us on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos)xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is SO sweet!! Glorious image & beautiful colours & style of card.
    Thank you for playing along at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Debi - GDT@4CC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Love the image and your wonderful coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alycia...this is gorgeous! Your coloring is gorgeous...and be proud, you did that cute image justice! Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week! Good Luck!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, the colouring is fab! Many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab colours, great card...thanks so much for joining us over at Craftitude Challenges
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, really bright and fresh.

    thanks for joining the craftyhands challenge blog.

    Becka xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!