Sunday, March 30, 2014

Natural Roses (PIO #13)

This week at the Pile It On Challenge, our sponsor is Crafty City


They are offering our winner 15% off their purchase. Wow!  

Thank you so much for sponsoring our challenge, Crafty City.

Our challenge this week is 'Floral Fantasy'. You can go just about anywhere with this. :) Come join us. 


You have already seen THESE roses, so I decided to keep them in their natural state for this card. I used a My Favorite Things Chevron die and basically the Stampin' Up Brights collection in its entirety. I haven't put a sentiment yet because though I made it as a 'Welcome Spring' card, I've completed my spring cards. So I thought it would make a good birthday or thinking of you card as well. I really like how the roses pop on the bright background. 

Thanks for looking! I hope this finds you happy and healthy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks #187 - Spring
Cute Card Thursday #314 - Floral Delights
Going Gray w/ Scrap Creations Challenge- Spring
MilkCoffee - Welcome Spring
Penny's Challenge #170 - Favorite Color Combo (rainbow)
Word Art Wednesday #125 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #151 - Spring
Party Time Tuesday #165 - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean #74 - For a Friend
Pinspirational #100 - Anything Goes
Cut It Up #41 - Anything Goes w/ diecuts
Cute Daisy May - Spring
Wags N Whiskers #125 - Rainbows
Krafty Hands: March - Easter
My Creative Moments: March - Anything Goes
Createlicious #61 - Easter
Artistic Inspirations #84 - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. I love the fun, bright chevrons and those gorgeous white flowers...so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and colourful!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope to see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bright summer colors and those roses are amazing!

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors...and that chevron die! Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers do pop off the card with the bright back ground .
    Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those bright chevrons! Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday! We hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulously colourful card and lovely roses.
    Thank you for joining in with the Kraftyhands challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! Adore the gorgeous flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! So CAS yet so much wow factor! That bold rainbow background is awesome :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great design! love the colors!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my March wordplay saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!