Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crappy Card

I loved this "Crappy Day" set by Unity the moment I saw it. I knew if it could make me laugh just creating a card with it, it would hopefully bring a smile to the face of the recipient. My mom's best friend, T (who I've mentioned earlier), is having a rough week. I used the Addicted to CAS Challenge #22 theme "Get Well" as inspiration for this card.  I am also entering this card in Try Stampin' On Tuesday's Sketch #136 Challenge.

That's a shadow on the card from the window. 
I created my card front using Kraft, black, and SU's Real Red cardstock. The brads are from my stash.


I stamped my image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copics. I really should have checked out different ways to color toilet paper because I feel like it look like it's rolled on the ground a couple of times. I am not happy with the shading across the bottom as well, but I'm still learning and trying not to be too hard on myself.

Again, shadows from the window.

This sentiment gets me every time. Just makes me smile, and I hope it does T as well.

Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy. :)


5 comments:

  1. Hee hee!! Love it!! That sentiment inside the card is just awesome. Love the colors and the TP. Perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this is too adorable. Can't say I've seen this before, but what a great sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at TSOT. Great offering. Kathy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is too funny! It would be a great card to give to a family member as a joke if they keep forgetting to put more toilet paper back on the roll if they've used it up. Better to deal with an issue like that with humor than anger. lol Thanks for playing with us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this punny card! It will put a smile on anyone's face!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that really made me laugh. That image is great! maybe I have to get that set as well ;)
    Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!