Tuesday, September 24, 2013

December Daily #1 (AKA Don't look, Megan!!)

So, I made this December Daily for my dearest friend Megan. She works hard for her family and hasn't had the time in years past to keep up with the mini album. I figure, if I give her the bare bones, she can add pictures and a few embellishments and make it her own. And be able to keep up with it.

I have had this Teresa Collins 'Noel' kit FOREVER. I'm such a hoarder when it comes to beautiful collections like this one. Regan gave it to me many moons ago. Thanks again, Regan! :)


I added those awesome Stampin' Up jumbo brads (that they don't sell anymore; *tear*) and ribbon for a closure, should the book need one after the pages begin to fill up.


It was important to me to keep it as simple and easy to use as possible so I went with a 'smash book' style mini album. I added lots of pages in different sizes, as well as pockets, tags, and acetate pages. I embellished nothing; that's Meg's job. :)



I am including some die-cuts and the decorative 12 by 12 pages that are included in the collection for her to use as she sees fit. I also plan to throw in some ribbon, chipboard pieces, and charms.


I hope this helps her, this holiday season, capture the memories without taking time away from making them.

Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

One of my absolute favorite pictures of us.

June 2006

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work! What a special gift! I'm sure it will forever be treasured. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!