Monday, September 9, 2013

No Card for Make-a-card Monday

So the time that I would normally spend making my cards ended up being spent on a variety of different things, none of which being cards.

Thursday (my SECOND day home alone since school got out in June), my oldest spent the day with me because she got a stomach thing. Vomiting and diarrhea, you know, the fun stuff. Eighth day of school and we're absent already. Sigh. Anyhoo, that day was spent cuddling.

For the rest of the three days up until now, I have been working on a project for a dear sorority sister of mine. Not ready to show anything yet but I will do a whole post (if it's okay with her) when everything is completed.

On top of that, I finished Rainbow Mini Albums for my Zibbet shop. I had four ladies inquire after them so that's how many I have made. FINALLY, got those done. :)

Other than that, I've been spending time with the family. Had a great weekend and I hope you did too.

Thanks for looking. Hope this finds you happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!