Saturday, September 14, 2013

Jaded Blossom and Freshly Made Sketches Card Challenge

I combined the Freshly Made Sketches and Jaded Blossom challenges to create this card. 




I used the Jaded Blossom's "Pamper Yourself" stamp set, LOVE it!! I colored her using my Copic markers and fussy cut her out. I used a Cuttlebug folder to create "bubbles". I know that the sketch only calls for two embellishments but I'm an odd girl so I had to stick one more button on there. :) 


On the inside, I stamped my main image in Versamark and used Perfect Pearls on her. You can't tell in the pictures but she has this iridescent glow. The sentiment is stamped in Versafine. I used the Cuttlebug folder again for the pocket and used more twine from the buttons on the card front. I haven't purchased my gift card yet but it can slide into the pocket, shown with a Kraft cardstock scrap at the moment. 

Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy! 


11 comments:

  1. Super Cute. Love the way you colored her up. Thanks for joining our Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I like how you stamped her on the inside! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is fabulous!! Your coloring is AWESOME! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe love it and awesome coloring! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! you did an AWESOME job coloring her!!! I am jealous of your skills!!! :) thanks for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute !!! love the purple and green combo ! very clean and pretty ! thanks for joining us at Jaded Blossom this month !!!

    michelle ~ jb owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring! This is too cute! Thanks for joining us in this months monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Adorable! I like the pocket you made for the gift card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is fabulous! Love how you colored her! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's Monthly Challenge!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coloring job on the Spa Girl! And the one stamped in Versamark is a great touch! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge!

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an adorable card (love the image and sentiment) and a great way to present a gift card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!