Thursday, September 5, 2013

Throwback Thursday

So I was perusing my old "cards I've made" photo file and I ran across this little project. Loved it then and I love it now. It was for a secret sister gift when I was really active on a stamping site. I CASEd (copy and share everything) all or most of the cards. Didn't feel like my ideas were good enough at the time. :)

Papered the tin and added her initials.


Added dividers and put at least one card in each category.


To complete the collection, I made a matching brag book, date book, and notepad. 


Can you tell I liked red and black? I wonder why? (For those of you that don't know, I went to Texas Tech. GO RAIDERS!)

Thanks for looking! Hope this finds you happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!