Thursday, September 26, 2013

Really?

I keep thinking about the verse that God will not give you more than you can handle. Our family is going through a lot right now, and I keep thinking, and praying, that verse, over and over. We are getting lots of bad and sad news these days.

Another special person, my uncle, has been diagnosed with colon cancer. My mom's best friend, T, and now her brother. I am sad and scared but trying to remember that they are doing amazing things with cancer treatments these days. Miracles happen everyday.

I made this card for my uncle in hopes of bringing a smile to his face. He has always been so happy, loving, and big-hearted. He's one of the good ones, know what I mean? I think he'll get a kick out of this.





I used another of my all time favorites sets from Stampin' Up, On the Farm. My uncle is a rancher so this is super fitting. I used my Prismacolor pencils to color up my images. The cover sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes but the inside sentiment is hand written.  

I also sent this one as soon as I heard the news. I had made it earlier, when I made the one for T.  



I didn't add lots of details about these cards so if your interested let me know. 

If you are a praying person, my family could sure use some of that right now. Even positive thoughts would go a long way. Thanks.

Thanks for looking. Hope this finds you happy and healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!